Jogger pants are on mainstream right now because it can come from different material and designs. It is easy to find and it’s cheap. You can purchase either online or even from some Instagram accounts. The cheapest I found is around $20.
Jogger Pants is now the latest craze not only for men but for women too. Yes, you heard me right, female models wear jogger pants whenever they are off duty and want to wear something light. They even match it with stilettos (shoes with high heels). So to wear jogger pants attractively, what can a man pair it with? If women can play around with jogger pants, so can we.
Here are the 7 Ways to Wear Jogger Pants Attractively:
1. Jogger Pants with Shirts – Everyone loves to wear shirt for that on the go outfit. This is the most common top it’s often paired with.
2. Jogger Pants with Tank – Perfect top for the summer. Nothing beats the heat than to wear something light and comfy.
3. Jogger Pants with Polo Shirt – As long as you wear a polo shirt that fits you well, you can easily pull this one off.
4. Jogger Pants with long sleeves – He wore a denim long sleeves with khakis which indeed always a perfect match. I would probably wear long sleeves that are not too formal in texture. Probably, I would choose long sleeves with material as follows (denim, flannel, cotton etc).
5. Jogger Pants with Pullover – I definitely love pullovers. I also love wearing it with a white long sleeve or polo. We can say that jogger pants can also create that preppy look for you.
6. Jogger Pants with Suit – Who said it can’t be pulled off. The look rocks. I was amazed to see this, seeing someone wearing jogger pants with a suit. I honestly can’t imagine it not until I saw one wearing one. I find it so cool. And who said jogger pants can only be matched with rosheruns, airmax, or high cut sneakers, it can be worn with wingtips too!
7. Jogger Pants Bare – If you are confident enough, you can wear jogger pants while you jog or when you hit the gym. I guess the sexiest outfit you can match it with.. is your confidence. If you are buff enough, I’m sure you can handle this one great look.
We can now conclude that jogger pants isn’t just for that sporty get up or that rugged look, it can be worn in many different ways. Some people like jogger pants, some people don’t. But who cares, if you think you are trendy enough, you’ve gotta try some risk and blend with the crowd. And if wearing one makes you feel comfy, why not?! It all depends on you in how much you are willing to try.